Cancellation and no show (don't come without cancellation)
1. In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfill the rental agreement entered into, you must report this to us as soon as possible so that we can still offer the released date to third parties.
2. In the event of cancellation and no show, the contracting party will pay compensation to the owner.
3. This compensation consists of:
1. Cancellation is free of charge up to two weeks before the commencement date of the rental.
2. In case of cancellation within 2 weeks before the commencement date, 50% of the amount is due as compensation.
3. In case of cancellation within a week before the commencement date, 75% of the amount is due as compensation.
4. In case of cancellation and no show on the day itself, 100% of the amount is due.
The amount due under points 2, 3 and 4 must be transferred to the bank account number: NL64RABO0336395388 in the name of F Brouwers Vastgoed BV. You will receive an invoice for this. You must pay this within 14 days.
If an advance has been paid by the contractor, it will be refunded by the owner in proportion to the above.