Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BED & BREAKFAST Zijlsterkerk.
Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk applies the following general terms and conditions. These are in effect from the moment of reservation up to and including the stay in our B&B.
Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk, Methardusstraat 42, 9853PG Munnekezijl
These General Terms and Conditions take effect upon entering into a rental agreement.
1. Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided to users free of charge.
2. Tenants must have a permanent place of residence or residence.
3. The owner is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
4. All risks related to a stay in Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk are for the account of the users.
5. Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the owner.
6. Guests must follow owner's instructions.
7. The owner can immediately deny and/or refuse guests access to Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk in the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behaviour, without further notice and statement of reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
8. The administration of the owner is decisive in the event of a difference of opinion, unless the users can prove otherwise.
9. Guests of Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk must comply with the House Rules below.
10. Frank Brouwers is the owner and manager of Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk, further referred to as owner. The owner can be replaced.
2. Reservation and confirmation
1. No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay in Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk.
2. The rental agreement can be entered into orally, by telephone, in writing and by e-mail.
3. After receipt of your reservation request, Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk will send a confirmation (if space is available) and the reservation is final.
4. Our reservation confirmations refer to these General Terms and Conditions.
3. Payment to individuals
1. The accommodation costs in Bed & Breakfast Zijlsterkerk must be paid upon arrival in cash, by debit card or in advance. It is not possible to pay this at the end of the stay.
2. The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the user. For a reservation from 7 days and longer, the owner can request a deposit of 50% of the agreed rental price.
You can find the rates on our website, among other things.
4. Business payment
1. The accommodation costs in B&B Zijlsterkerk must be paid in cash or by debit card upon arrival. In consultation it is possible to pay by invoice. These invoices must be paid within 14 days.
5 . Cancellation and no show (don't come without cancellation)
1. In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfill the rental agreement entered into, you must report this to us as soon as possible so that we can still offer the released date to third parties.
2. In the event of cancellation and no show, the contracting party will pay compensation to the owner.
3. This compensation consists of:
3.1. Cancellation is free of charge up to two weeks before the commencement date of the rental.
3.2. In case of cancellation within 2 weeks before the commencement date, 50% of the amount is due as compensation.
3.3. In case of cancellation within a week before the commencement date, 75% of the amount is due as compensation.
4. In case of cancellation and no show on the day itself, 100% of the amount is due.
The amount due under points 2, 3 and 4 must be transferred to the bank account number: NL64RABO0336395388 in the name of F Brouwers Vastgoed BV. You will receive an invoice for this. You must pay this within 14 days.
If an advance has been paid by the contractor, it will be refunded by the owner in proportion to the above.
6. Key B&B
As a guest you will receive a key to the B&B. You return this upon departure. As a guest you are responsible for properly closing the entrance door of the B&B.
Loss of the key is for the costs of the contracting party (€ 75) and will be paid in cash or afterwards by invoice by the contracting party upon check-out.